Our easy-to-assemble Tri-Beam Steel Hammock Stand supports up to 600 pounds, giving it the highest weight-rating of any hammock stand available. The 2-inch 12-gauge steel poles – the heaviest steel of any stand in the industry – securely connect via spring pins outfitted with solid-steel cores, to prevent possible shearing. For the weld at the main joint on both base poles, we use our own patented 360-degree Right Connection®, far more stable than any other stand weld we’ve ever seen in nearly 40 years in business. Safe, stable, secure suspension for sublime relaxation. Sometimes, you actually can buy trust after all!
- Easy "no tools" spring-pin assembly
- 12-gauge steel poles 2 inches in diameter
- Width at base 46 inches
- 360-degree Right Connection weld for foot and base poles
- Steel poles receive sleek, lightly textured Cape Shield Powder Coat for heightened rust protection
- Cape Shield Powder Coat is among the thickest, most uniformly applied, environmentally friendly industrial coatings on the market
- Length 15'
- Width 46"
- Accomodates hammocks 13 feet long with chain
- 1 year warranty
- Made in the USA
- Color: Green